Merit Badge Midway 2021
is brought to you by Troop 2 of Los Gatos
Saturday, October 30, 2021
Fisher Middle School
19195 Fisher Avenue
Los Gatos, CA 95032
Registration Fee: $40/scout
Fee includes two (AM and PM) classes, lunch, raffle, and a commemorative Midway patch
Merit Badge Midway is an one-day event for all scouts, regardless of troop, rank, or gender, to participate in learning new skills and earning merit badges towards their rank advancement. After a hiatus in 2020 due to Covid-19 restrictions, the Boy Scouts of America Troop 2 of Los Gatos is excited to resume the long standing tradition of hosting Merit Badge Midway in 2021! We look forward to serving hundreds of scouts from all over Northern California as troops gradually transition from reduced and virtual scouting activities back to regular in-person meetings.
2021 Info: In accordance with state, county, and Los Gatos Union School District guidelines related to Covid-19, we kindly request all Merit Badge Midway participants (scouts, counselors, event volunteers) to abide with the following:
- Mask wearing is required when indoors (and actively enforced by counselors and MBM organizers)
- Mask wearing is optional when outdoors
- We will maintain a supply of non-medical masks in the event that anyone needs a replacement during the day
Still have questions? Please check the Frequently Asked Questions on our help page.
A scout is prepared - make sure you complete the prerequisites as described for the sessions you select.
PREREQUISITES: All sessions require that Scouts
- read the Merit Badge Book before the session
- contact Merit Badge Counselor to touch base about prerequisites and any session updates
- attend in full Class A uniform
- bring a blue card (for each merit badge) signed by your Scoutmaster
The Midway would not be possible without the amazing army of volunteers who generously and graciously donate their time to teach merit badge classes, share passionately their domain expertise, and work behind the scenes to make this event happen. We are grateful for their commitment and contributions over the years in making this event a lasting success.